Suddenly I have been struck with this stomach issues. Since last 2 months, I have lost 10kg, from 71 to 61kg. I couldn’t eat. Food doesn’t want to go down inside my body. Eating has transformed from a pleasure to a suffering. My wife is suffering along with me, as I am the sole income of our family. What can I do to overcome this … I don’t want this illness, God please help me, relieve this from me please.
I don’t get yet what is the true lesson to learn from this illness… What I think is that we all should live like we can die tomorrow. Respect health, respect time, respect experience. While I understand living means experiencing different things, going through ups and downs of our timeline, knowing pain and suffering as well as joy and happiness, but sickness is usually a warning, and we can’t ignore those warnings at all! Being wise means always learning to never repeat our mistakes, and also not other’s mistakes. Always aim to reach a new level of understanding, a new level of love, love everything, cherish everything.
Recently I have followed Ern, a friend at ANZ, who volunteers at State Emergency Service. Volunteering is a noble thing, and a great chance to know people and to help people. SES Wyndham is a small unit working in a large area – I hope I am healthy enough to continue. I want to do this, I need to do this. Doing this help me feel great about life. Life is about people. SES is all about Rescue. We rescue people, we respect life.
I played Bowling last friday. The first turn I got 0 point, the second 3 points, but I improved and finished with 91, best of our group. I just aimed 3 metres ahead, not at the pins. Bowling is so similar to life, you don’t aim for the end result, you aim closer, you want a good result in long-term – then you have to go in a correct direction today. Doing it properly today is the best way to go for a long-term result. By putting in principle-oriented work everyday, by living a life focused on aligning current actions with the life principles, we actually accumulate and deposit substantial works in our life account.
It’s like this blog, by writing just a little bit every week, over the year, it’s a good result. Everything needs to be done everyday, even just a few minutes. Ultimately, any big result is because of accumulation of tiny steps that we do consistently and persistently over a long period of time.
Yesterday I have done research on the Helicobacter Pyroli. I bought the Amazon book from the Doctor of http://www.h-pylori-symptoms.com/. HP can be dangerous and resistant to treatment. There is a big possibility that they can fight antibiotics, transform their shapes to survive for a while and then come back to active mode.
I am doing everything to defeat this terrible bacteria:
- Taking the combination of 2 antibiotics (amoxicilin & klaricid) along with Nexium for the main force – Nexium should be taken 1 hour before food, Klaricid with food, and Amox is okay anytime.
- Manuka honey NPA 15+ (Barnes naturals) MGO 514+ : the currently highest MGO honey I could get from Chemist Warehouse.
- Turmeric drink (http://www.healwithfood.org/articles/turmeric-cures-helicobacter-pylori-infections.php)
- Aloe Vera gel drink
- Breakfast with Boiled Eggs (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12063975)
- Mở âm exercise + praying ! (praying is done along with any taken medicine!)
(Upcoming this weekend:)
- Mastic Gum (Jarrow formula) + Swanson DGL (Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice Root)
- Lá mơ lông (Peaderia scandens) – can be bought in Footscray ?
- Trà dây (Ampelopsis cantoniensis) – not sure how to get from Vietnam ?